A few days ago I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Hilary who blogs on “Inclined to Do “http://inclinedtodo.com/2018/03/03/versatile-blogger-award/ (Follow this link to see the nomination and see more of Hilary’s posts. If you love recipie and diy, then this is a great blog for you to follow!)
This nomination was a huge honour for me as I just finished up my first week as a blogging newbie.
The rules of this nomination are:
-Nominate 15 bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
-Include 7 facts about yourself.
I am very new to the blogging world so I’ve enjoyed going through various blogs and seeing the variety of writers and topics out there. I will update this post with nominations as I go.
Nominated Bloggers (in no particular order):
1. Cristian Mihai https://cristianmihai.net/
2. Autism and Expectations https://autistrhi.com/
3. Feel Purple https://hpkahin.wordpress.com
4. You are Awesome http://angelanoelauthor.com
6. Pedals and Pushcars
7 things about myself:
1. I have 2 daughters and will have been married to my husband 10 years tomorrow!
2. Throughout the years I have worked in different positions but always have gravitated to working with families, caregivers, and supporting parents.
3. I love learning about child development and mental health. These topics fascinate me.
4. I am currently training for a half marathon. This will be my second. I don’t run as often as I would like (usually only a couple times a week), but it’s one of my favourite escapes.
5. I live on the west coast and have come to embrace the rain as much as the mountains and ocean views.
6. I love watching documentaries.
7. I’m the type of person who would rather have a small group of friends who are loyal and real than a large group of friends I have to keep appearances up with.
I hope to learn more about all of you as well! Please share in the comment section below!